It’s Banquet time again! We hope most of you will support us at our annual banquet on February 29th this year. Please find the banquet order form on our website. For those of you who help us each year and donate, we hope you will find yourself in a position to help again this year. Please contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Travis at email@example.com or 801-360-6553.
Some Foundation Highlights from this year include:
· Guzzlers in Central and Northern regions
· Starting a guzzler crew partnership with the UDWR
· Chukar releases
· Supporting quail trapping and transplanting
· Supporting and volunteering with a youth fair and a youth CAPS project
· Continuing sage grouse and other grouse data collecting projects
· Partnership with a USU forest grouse study
· Volunteering and providing input/feedback on many upland projects in the state
We are a strong voice and partner for upland game and upland sportsmen/women in the state. Your support at our annual banquet provides the necessary funding to support upland projects on Utah’s public lands. Working as a partner with the UDWR and other agencies, we make your money stretch much further than if we tried to do everything on our own. Thanks, as always for your support!
This year’s annual banquet will be held at the Sheraton in downtown SLC on February 29th. Please sign up early for the banquet to make sure you have a spot. Even with this location, we anticipate filling up and the earlier you sign up the better the deals and the better we can plan accordingly. Sign up for the banquet at utahchukars.org