It’s Banquet time again! We hope most of you will support us at our annual banquet on February 26th this year. Please find the banquet order form at Banquet and Donations (utahchukars.org)chukars.org (banquet options should be up by Jan. 31 on our website). We will have a buffet dinner this year, so you will not need a dinner choice. For those of you who help us each year and donate, we hope you will find yourself in a position to help again this year. Please contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Travis at email@example.com or 801-360-6553.
This year’s annual banquet will be held at the Sheraton in downtown SLC on February 26th. Please sign up early for the banquet to make sure you have a spot. We anticipate filling up and the earlier you sign up the better the deals and the better we can plan accordingly.
Some Foundation Highlights from this year include:
- Guzzlers installs and repairs
- Continuing a guzzler crew partnership with the UDWR
- Chukar releases
- Supporting quail trapping and transplanting
- Supporting and volunteering with a youth fair and a youth CAPS project
- Continuing sage grouse and other grouse data collecting projects
- Partnership with a USU forest grouse study
- Volunteering and providing input/feedback on many upland projects in the state
We are a strong voice and partner for upland game and upland sportsmen/women in the state. Your support at our annual banquet provides the necessary funding to support upland projects on Utah’s public lands. Working as a partner with the UDWR and other agencies, we make your money stretch much further than if we tried to do everything on our own. Thanks, as always, for your support!